Sunday, December 9, 2012

I don't even fucking know!

From reading the title, You would think I am pissed, Yes? NO! I am not! I'm just simply saying that I don't even fucking know! You don't even fucking know! Do you!? NO?! That's what I thought! So you see, Now that you don't know...What are you going to do? Give up? FUCK. NO. Why?! Why give up? Who the fuc"k" gave you the right to give up. Oh, I'm sorry, Do you even know what you are giving up on? YOU DON'T?! Then what are you going to do? Give up on figuring out what you are giving up on? Now who doesn't even know? Have you finally stopped and asked yourself - "What the fuc"k" am I reading?" Good.

You know what you are reading? You are reading what is possibly an infinite loop. If you continued going, Would you ever want to stop? Don't you think there may be something amazing at the end? You just have to keep working for it? This my friends, Is called ambition. You desire to achieve victory. To have an end that is your own! Something you found! It's yours! Yes?

So, Do you know yet? You don't? Go! Go find out! Don't stop until your brain bleeds. Then keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment